Risk Management Assistant
||Risk Management Assistant - Local
- 1.Implement strategy, by compiling spreadsheets or data and other related information.
- 2.Monitor or analyze member's data and statements to determine the degree of risk involved.
- 3.Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to the assets for the success of the organization.
- 4.Conduct statistical analysis to quantify risk, using statistical analysis software and econometric models.
- 5.Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources.
- 6.Assist to contribute and to develop the risk management systems.
- 7.Produce reports and presentations that outline the findings, must explain the risk positions and must know how to recommend changes.
- 8.Generate using computer programs, to evaluate member's transactions status.
- 9.Prepare report that includes the degree of risk involved.
- 10.Review individual or commercial member files to identify and select the high risk of profile accounts for actions.
- 11.Support other units in ensuring operations risks are minimized.
- 1.Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science/ Applied Statistics or equivalent.
- 2.Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- 3.Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- 4.Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- 5.Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and RMIS database and a stable work history.
- 6.Highly motivated and a keen interest working with figures.
- 7.Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- 8.Ability to cope under pressure.
- Working Hours:
- 9 Hours
- Rest Day:
- 2 RD in a week
- Dress Code:
- Business Attire - Weekdays
- Casual Attire - Weekends