Finance Settlement Assistant
||Finance Settlement Assistant - Local
- 1.Responsible in processing member’s deposit and withdraw timely, accurately and comply with department’s policy.
- 2.Perform verification on all incoming funds.
- 3.Process first level verification on all outgoing funds.
- 4.Conduct daily reconciliation on all incoming and outgoing funds.
- 5.Submit reconciliations on a timely basis to meet the corporate standard recon
- 6.Attend to customers queries on all fund related matters.
- 7.Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- 8.Encoding basic information from bank to the ledger, bank slip verification.
- 9.Handle emergencies manpower shortage in special occasions.
- 1.Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- 2.Applicants must be willing to accept 5 months contract job.
- 3.Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply!
- Working Hours:
- 9 Hours
- Rest Day:
- 2 RD in a week
- Dress Code:
- Business Attire - Weekdays
- Casual Attire - Weekends