Digital Marketing Assistant - VND
||Digital Marketing - Vietnamese Speaking
- 1.Marketing research: Collecting, analyzing, updating and summarizing macro and micro environment analysis based on a bi-weekly/monthly period.
- 2.Able to devise a marketing plan based on macro and micro environment analysis and market data and trends.
- 3.Able to propose suitable and relevant marketing activities in accordance to target market identified
- 4.Online marketing research: Collecting, analyzing, updating and summarizing the online market trends and data
- 5.Able to understand search engine and social media users’ behavior on platforms which is popular in Vietnam such as Facebook, Google, Youtube, Zalo, Viber and Forum communities etc.
- 6.Able to devise a strategy to improve the branding and company presence on search engine and social media platforms by employing different techniques
- 7.Creation of banners with the help of in-house designers to help support spread the proper promotional message.
- 8.Translation of promotions and market contents from English to Vietnamese and vise versa
- 9.Monitor and review all media placement and accuracy and presentation of advertising messages with consistency across all mediums.
- 10.Communicate and educate supplementary departments (eg: Customer Service, Financial) to ensure that the proper promotional message is forwarded to the end user.
- 11.Provide a post-review analysis of market campaign to measure effectiveness to present to Marketing Manager.
- 12.Affiliate marketing management: Manages affiliate payment, tracking affiliate performance, analyze and monitor affiliate risk and fraud.
- 13.Good time management skills to manage specific deadlines for marketing campaigns.
- 1.Graduated of Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- 2.Minimum 1 year of working experience in online marketing or related fields.
- 3.Proficiency in English and Vietnamese language.
- 4.Those without related experience but has extensive marketing knowledge and experiences especially in online and offline methods are encouraged to apply. Advertising experience is an asset.
- 5.Exposure to Affiliate campaign management will be preferred (Online Advertising)
- 6.Ability to operate with a highly organized approach to time sensitive deadlines.
- Working Hours:
- 9 Hours
- Rest Day:
- 6 RD in a month
- Dress Code:
- Business Attire - Weekdays
- Casual Attire - Weekends