Back to Top
||Web Designer - Local
- 1.Responsible for developing original interactive web design concepts, brainstorming creative concepts, executing designs and working closely with the online and offline marketing units.
- 2.Provide purposeful layouts and direct and guide graphic designers’ outputs.
- 3.Plan cohesive concepts and design for print or online production.
- 4.Amend and revise campaigns in response to feedback from the marketing units.
- 5.Meet deadlines, prioritize multiple tasks and react quickly to shifting priorities.
- 6.Ensure that the high quality of creative and production is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards.
- 1.Graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- 2.Preferably with work experience as web/graphic designer;
- 3.With good working knowledgeable of HTML coding and programming;
- 4.Familiar with current web-design trends and techniques;
- 5.Solid understanding of how to create powerful, interactive and appealing designs for banner advertising, media contents, etc.;
- 6.Knowledge and practical applications of various digital imaging tools and applications like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- 7.Possess great attitude –positive, energetic, driven individual with a never-quit attitude.
- For all interviews (either walk-in or Skype) we require a minimum of 1 1/2 hours of your time as there will be a technical test which will take from 30 minutes to 1 hour to complete
- Working Hours:
- 9 Hours
- Rest Day:
- 2 RD in a week
- Dress Code:
- Business Attire - Weekdays
- Casual Attire - Weekends